Giveaway Closed. Winners will be announced soon.
One important lesson Geoff Lawton taught me in me the Permaculture Design Certificate Course was that once I was certified I should try and help as many people as I could before I worried about making money as a Permaculture Design Consultant.
This serves a few purposes.
- If helps raise awareness about Permaculture.
- Provides a benefit to the community.
- Gives me further experience in design before being hired as a consultant.
Further, I think it is important to note that I am newly certified. Look at it this way: If you needed a physician would you rather speak to the person that has been a physician for a year or the person that just graduated? In reality, you end up paying them the same but you might rather search for the person with more experience.
So, this is a way for you to receive a consultation for free (because I am newly certified) while helping me get the experience I need to be able to offer my services to other on a for-hire basis. The benefit to me is that of gaining experiences and growing my portfolio. The benefit to you is saving hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on consultation and design fees.
If you go over to the Consultation Page you will see the details about the consultations I offer.
Here is what I am offering you in this Giveaway:
- Consultation of your choice: Ranging from Basic Phone/Web Consultation to Full Design and Implementation (Click here for details on what is in each package).
Here is what you need to know:
- The giveaway will be open for 21 days.
- There will be 6 winners selected.
- I will work on the ‘quick’ consultations first, leaving large projects for the end. As such, even if you win it may be several weeks before we begin your consultation.
- If you wish for an on-site visit (Required for implementation, recommended for anything other than Basic Phone/Web Consultation) you will still need to pay for travel expenses. As much as I would love to be able to travel to your location for free it is not feasible. However, if you are willing to pay the travel expenses then your consultation and design fees are waived and free.
- If you want implementation you are still responsible for the costs of contractual services and materials (Such as hiring earth-moving equipment and purchasing plants, building supplies, or any other expenses beyond consultation and design).
- While winners will be selected at random it is possible that people who request a free consultation will not be able to follow-through with travel costs, etc.
- As such, if I cannot reach an agreement with a contest winner within 1 week of them being selected I will draw another random winner.
- I will request, but you will not be required to agree, for me to be able to document the process to be shared on this website (Permasapien.com), PermacultureGlobal.com, YouTube and other social media outlets.
- If you wish I will redact details, such as the address/GPS of the site, while still sharing the design and consultation process itself.
Hopefully that answers any questions you may have. If not, feel free to leave a comment below (on the blog comments) and I will be happy to address any questions or concerns.